Are you passionate about organization and all things quality? Do you thrive on creating processes and want to work with a growing brand?
AG Hair is a growing Canadian brand that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and gives back. And we have an exciting opportunity for a Document Management Specialist to join our growing team and be the subject matter expert in document management!
The opportunity for you…
The Quality Department is part of a company-wide collaborative effort ensuring AG’s brand integrity, notably our made-without claims. This role is responsible for establishing processes and procedures for document and records management and control in compliance with business needs and regulatory expectations and for maintaining documents and record.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Establish processes and procedures for document and records management and control to ensure that quality documents and records in paper and electronic formats maintain integrity, are organized, protected from damage, loss and/or unauthorized changes and are accessible to authorized users.
- Maintain documents and records according to established procedures and policies and good documentation practices.
- Manage the storage and archival of Quality records and documents to enable retrieval of information in an efficient and timely manner and established records retention policies and timeframes.
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements for document control and management and records retention.
- Prepare, format, and review documents for accuracy, integrity and conformance with formatting and terminology conventions.
- Act as primary liaison between IT and user groups including Quality to implement electronic document management systems and related software.
- Ensure that external and internal regulations, policies and requirements governing document management, document control and records retention are met.
- Support Director of Quality in creating and maintaining a complete Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance to cGMPs.
- Collaborate and support cross-functional teams in processing document requests, approval, and archival
What you offer…
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma or Certificate in science field an asset
- 4+ years of experience in Document Control/Document Management
- 2+ years of medical, pharmaceutical, or manufacturing industry Document Control experience an asset
- Prior QA experience or knowledge in FDA-cGMP environment
- Experience with electronic document management software system an asset
- Strong attention to the detail and proactiveness
- Acute organizational and planning skills and attention to detail
- Project management experience an asset
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair and body products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
AG creates high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. We donate a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Document Management Specialist in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.