Are you a natural at building connections? Are you keen on learning about People & Culture in the workplace?
AG Care is a growing Canadian brand that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin and gives back. And we have an exciting opportunity for a People & Culture Assistant (15 month contract) to join our growing team!
This position will be located at AG Headquarters in Coquitlam, BC and priority will be given to candidates based in the Greater Vancouver area. We offer flexible hours with great benefits including vacation and wellness days, company paid health benefits, and complimentary AG products.
The opportunity for you…
Fostering best-in-class employee experience and enhancing company culture, this role will support the People & Culture Department and all internal employees. Coordinating and executing P&C initiatives related to reception and office admin, employee connection, and health & safety, this is a great opportunity to expand your human resources experience.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Managing all office and kitchen supplies, including liaising with all suppliers and tracking all expenses
- Managing all visitor sign in through the Envoy application and ensuring security protocols are maintained
- Creating and managing office shipments and couriers for all departments
- Coordinating and executing all company events with support from P&C Manager
- Supporting P&C Manager in recruitment, including posting and monitoring job boards, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks
- Supporting P&C Manager in onboarding and new hire orientation including preparing new-hire packages and creating onboarding schedules
- Participating in monthly Joint Health & Safety Committee meetings and following up on action items
- Updating the P&C Portal with company wide communication, employee profiles and vacation uses
What you offer…
- In progress or completion of a certificate, diploma or degree in Human Resources (CPHR or CPHR Candidate an asset)
- 1+ year experience in office administration
- 1+ year experience in event planning
- High proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with great interpersonal skills
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair and body products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for six years in a row by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
Advanced Goodness since 1989, we combine science and nature, selecting the highest quality ingredients to develop formulas that deliver purposeful results. Driven by care, the entire collection is free from drying sulfates, vegan and cruelty-free.
Our products are thoughtfully crafted and bottled at the source. Each stage of development occurs onsite at our FDA and Health Canada approved state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
Giving back is the reward for our success and we are committed to making a difference on a local and global level. Each year, we donate product, food and financial support to organizations across our community. Since 2008, we have partnered with One Girl Can helping girls in Kenya harness their power to create gender parity and meaningful change (www.onegirlcan.com).
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com and quote P&C Assistant in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.