Are you passionate about all things quality and want to work with a growing brand and beloved product?
AG Hair is a growing Canadian brand that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin and gives back. And we have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager join our growing team!
The opportunity for you…
The Quality Department is part of a company-wide collaborative effort ensuring AG’s brand integrity, notably our made-without claims. This role will be responsible for implementing and facilitating the quality assurance and risk management programs for all areas and levels of the company in compliance with regulations such as including GMP, cGMP, Health Canada, FDA, REACH and EU.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Ensure all related Departments including QA, supply chain, manufacturing, QC, production, distribution, customer service is complying with GMP, cGMP, Health Canada, FDA, REACH and EU.
- Understand and execute development, maintenance and updates of company policies and procedures in support of GMP and cGMP Quality System practices.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of GMP, cGMP regulations, Health Canada and FDA guidelines applicable to company operations.
- Continuously audit existing systems, supplier qualifications, and equipment’s to identify risk and deviations and execute corrective action ensuring risks are mitigated and policies are adhered to
- Be the key point of contact with government agencies, customer legal; leading correspondence with government agencies to ensure that they are complete and proper
- Collaborate with Director of Quality to facilitate all internal and external audits and inspections
- Maintain documentation of quality assurance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes and communicate any findings to Director of Quality
- Lead all QA related trainings and training against SOP’s and policies
- Lead and direct the positions of Quality Team members by providing ongoing direction
- Provide leadership to create an environment where all team members are respected and valued regardless of their individual differences, and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results
What you offer…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science; preference for Chemistry
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in related field, Pharmaceutical industry experience an asset
- Thorough knowledge of GMP/cGMP regulations and experience auditing in a GMP/cGMP environment
- Prior QC and QA experience in FDA-cGMP environment an asset
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair and body products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
AG creates high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. We donate a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote QA Manager in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.