Are you passionate about all things quality and want to work with a growing brand to make products people love?
Proudly made in Canada since 1989, for us, real beauty believes in better. We create the foundation for healthy hair and prioritize giving back. And we have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Control Associate to join our team!
The opportunity for you…
The Quality and Research & Development Department’s one part of a company-wide collaborative effort ensuring AG’s brand integrity, notably our made-without claims. This role will be responsible for maintaining and executing all SOP’s, and quality control testing necessary to ensure that processes related to AG products and their life cycle are operating in compliance with AG’s quality management system and applicable regional and international regulations.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Conducting routine sampling and/or analysis of raw materials, in-process product, bulk product, and finished product as required
- Administering the ‘hold’ and ‘release’ for raw materials, and purchased product
- Preparing documentation as required such as deviation, out of specification, non-conformance, rejection, etc.
- Preparing documentation for review and approval, such as processing reports, analytical reports, and SOPs.
- Executing the chemical, analytical and physical analysis of raw materials, finished goods, electrical goods, and aerosols to ensure compliance with Company quality standards
- Creating and revising specifications for raw materials, in-process product, bulk product, and finished products as required
- Collecting and organizing raw material documentation such as CoA’s, SDS’s, TDS’s, etc.
What you offer…
- Bachelor of Science degree or diploma in Chemistry or related field
- Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control and on-line inspection
- Basic knowledge of GMP compliance in both laboratory and manufacturing functions
- Project management experience and excellent organization & planning skills
- Solid problem solving skills, analytical skills, and ability to understand scientific terminology
- Proficiency in MS Office including word and excel
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for six years in a row by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
Advanced Goodness since 1989, we combine science and nature, selecting the highest quality ingredients to develop formulas that deliver purposeful results. Driven by care, the entire collection is free from drying sulfates, vegan and cruelty-free.
Our products are thoughtfully crafted and bottled at the source. Each stage of development occurs onsite at our FDA and Health Canada approved state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
Giving back is the reward for our success and we are committed to making a difference on a local and global level. Each year, we donate product, food and financial support to organizations across our community. Since 2008, we have partnered with One Girl Can helping girls in Kenya harness their power to create gender parity and meaningful change (www.onegirlcan.com).
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com and quote QC Associate in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.